makes me wish there was a Bob The Angry Flower's Guide to "There/Their/They're", You Idiots.
his apostrophe rant
is fairly epic, and i've handed it out to many coworkers in the past few years.
So if you were playing along at home:
1. The first sentence has no verbs.
2. '2' would be Two according to most style guides. Perhaps that's pedantic but sentences starting with numerals always look wrong to me.
3. 3rd and 4th Sentence capitalize every word.
4. A period if followed by an exclamation point, or perhaps, an extra period is inserted where none need be.
5. Confusing "there" and "they're."
Mount Pleasant, Iowa - Sal-ooot!