|April Of Two Minds DJ Mix
||[Apr. 20th, 2009|07:23 pm]
Out of work today with a cold, so I lashed up the mix I’d been collecting tracks for. The theme, again, is dub techno & dubstep, with some detours into other genres. The track selection basically came out of listing my ITunes library in the order of most recently added, and picking tracks that I liked.
Ordering was mostly by tempo so I could gradually accelerate — from 105 to 140bpm. I find that there are tracks that are linked by mood but disjoint in tempo, and I hate playing stuff more than Technics standard plus or minus eight percent. Hence the gradual windup. And I’m never again going to try and link to every fucking track in my track listing. It takes a long time!
- Wilkin’s Mop - Explode
- Murmer - Mesh
- Deadbeat - Night Stepping
- Stinkworx - Amira
- Kerri Chandler - So Let The Wind Come
- Nu era - A Third Of The Third
- Bill Van Loo - A Detroit Sound
- Sygaire & Defcon - Yigitler
- Nu Era — Ringstone Round
- Beat Pharmacy - Ghostship
- Soul Phiction Reminisce All Over You
- Laurent Garnier - Gnamankoudki
- Kode 9 - Too Far Gone
- Perverelist - Infinity Is Now
- Joe - Rut
- Breakage Instra_Mental - Late Night
- Pangaea - Bear Witness
- Vex’d - Fire
Originally published at Do My Eyes Look Scary?. You can comment here or there.